February 9, 2013

Beef Stroganoff

I think I have a new favorite recipe. Last night, I made Homemade Beef Stroganoff. I found the recipe in a book my mom gave me for my birthday: Favorite Family Recipes.
It has some amazing recipes in it. Everything I have tried so far has been delish & there are so many more recipes I am dying to try.
Okay, so here is the Beef Stroganoff recipe:
1.5 lb beef stew meat, cubed
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of celery soup
1/2 small onion, chopped
8 fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 env. onion soup mix
2 cups sour cream
1 pkg. wide egg noodles, cooked
In slow cooker, combine meat, soups, onion, mushrooms, and onion soup mix. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until beef is tender. Just before serving, stir in sour cream. Serve over hot cooked egg noodles.
Mmm, I can't wait to eat up all the leftovers.
In Oliver news, 
he is rolling over...constantly. When he began rolling over a week or so ago, it caused him to sleep horribly. He would wake up crying & we would find him rolled over. He did this all night long for a good week. I think we have all the bugs worked out though and the little man is sleeping better {so are we!}.
I took these upcoming photos of Ollie to lure our friends from Dallas
 to come and visit us.
{They have a little girl who was born right before Ollie, so I was using the ♥ ♥ 'Be My Valentine' ♥ ♥ angle.}

{He was kind of a crank, so this is the best I got.}
Fortunately, they worked and we are so excited they are coming next weekend! Yay!
And here we have Crazy Baby...
He liked to put this teething ring on his face & then stick his tongue out and try to lick it. Weirdo.

1 comment:

Mom said...


The stroganoff sounds and looks delicious. I have a yummy new recipe for you to try that I was served at book club. Those new pictures of Ollie are darling! What an adorable little man he is.