April 17, 2017

Easter Weekend

We had a nice three day weekend getting projects done around the house. I woke up Thursday morning to Oliver waiting for me to wake up so I could partake in the egg hunt he set up in his room. If you look closely I see three eggs hidden in the following picture.
 I came up with the idea of setting the sprinkler under the trampoline so Oliver would be entertained while Jordan worked on the shed and I got some furniture sanded and stained. He thought it was the best thing ever and after he jumped he played in the leftover muddy yard.
 Here is the little desk my mom and I found at a garage sale two houses down for $15 that needed a little tlc while Ollie played on the tramp. This is after the tlc.
Cadbury getting into the Easter spirit!
 We spent the rest of the weekend working on getting air conditioning to the laundry room. The handyman was here most of Saturday, but that room feels absolutely lovely now. I went out shopping with Beth that night and after a busy couple of days and a late night, my prego body was aching. My feet are swollen up nice and plump and getting up and going for 9 o'clock church was tough. I squeezed my feet into some sandals and waddled to church. I got pics of the one and only, Oliver...

 Jordan jumped in there in time for our neighbors to pull up and offer to take one of all three of us. I declined. Being swollen, feeling crummy and having my picture taken wasn't going to happen. These guys look Easter-tastic though!
 We had dinner & an egg hunt with some of the Rogers side, then headed over to say Happy Easter to some of the Shill side. We got home at bedtime and realized Oliver had a fever. Shoot. It was a rough night that included not one but two temperatures that topped out at 105 degrees. He was coherent and in rather good spirits despite feeling like poo so I knew once meds kicked in and he got some sleep he would be okay and he has been. Hopefully we have a better night tonight. This was my breakfast burrito this morning...
Feel better little guy. Happy Easter!

No comments: