December 3, 2012

Reindeer Sweater

I have been on the search for a Christmas sweater.
Not for myself...for Cadbury.
Every dog needs a Christmas sweater. {In my opinion.}
I finally found the perfect one.
 
 
 
The other morning, I asked Cadbury, "Where is your ball? Go find your ball!"
Referring to this orange, indestructible ball...
He took off searching every nook & cranny of the house then disappeared. I figured he got bored, couldn't find his ball & got distracted by a squirrel in need of being chased and barked at.
Then I heard Cadbury come bursting through the doggy door & he dropped this next to me.
One of his 'outside-ONLY' balls. He was as proud as a peacock. I think he took offense when I picked it up {with a tissue} & threw it out the back door. ;)
Since we have a Cadbury themed post going here, this was the scene at our house this morning.
Can't help but love that Diablo Blanco!


2 comments:

Briana Shepley said...

Ha! Oh Cadbury :)

Sharon said...

What a smart dog! That's so cute with him and Oliver. It looks like he wants to hold the bottle!