October 20, 2009

Love, Love, Love, the BEACH

I was forced to leave my dearly beloved home for a few days (until he could join me at the end) & hang out at the beach with all sorts of crazy people (Big & small)!!!These cute little gals were my wave jumping pals. I remember doing this when I was young. The water was Perfect.Now this is one of the crazy people I was talking about earlier. (Note: Which sister looks like they will have skin cancer & wrinkles & which sister will not.) We had a lot of fun boogie boarding. I'm just glad I still got it. My favorite thing to do was swim out past the breaking waves and just float. One of the times we were out, we saw dolphins not too far away. The Ocean is just so therapeutic. I love it.I got to tag along to an aquarium with the Petey's and see all sorts of sea creatures. Jellyfish are my favorite to observe. However, I NEVER want to see them anywhere but behind a glass window.
I do not know what kind of sea creature this is, I only know there is no way I'm related to it.We all had a Fabulous time. Thank you Mom & Dad for making it all happen. A big thank you also to Jordan for working hard on our future while I played.
You're the best!!!I'm very glad you did eventually get there so you could go for a walk with me on the beach. When can we come back?

3 comments:

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

Hey some family members are missing??? glad your Dad and Mom made it fun for you guys! if you want to see real jelly fish you can see them on the beach in Rocky Point, they are really cool, luckely no one has been stung by one yet! Oscar loves the beaches!!!

Holly said...

WHO IS THAT CRAZY JELLYFISH MAN? I ALSO AM NOT RELATED IN ANY WAY TO HIM...HE HE HE. THANKS FOR FUN TIMES.

Mom said...

Thanks, my darling daughter for hanging out and spending time with me. The cup cakes were delish! What did you do to turn off the music to your blog? I can't get anything to play! Whaaa, Whaaa, Whaaa!