September 8, 2011

Trixie

When I was a young wort hog, my mom used to call me 'Trixie'.  Whenever I would perform any special tricks {such as cartwheels, flips onto her water bed, or aerials on the trampoline} she would clap & say "That's my Trixie Girl!"
Well, I have got a dog that I could name Trixie!  Just remember you saw it here first! ;)
Performing 'How Much Is That Doggie In the Window' I give you Cadbury Rogers everyone!
He was a little camera shy in the beginning, but pulls through to a solid finish!
Have a great day!

7 comments:

Mom said...

Fabulous "Trixie" just like her mother! What an excellent trainer he must have! I'm so proud! Hah! Hah!

Holly said...

I love when the kids perform! He is such a cutie! When are him and his Mom going to come visit? Maybe Halloween if you don't go to AZ? You could help me make donuts!!! Loves sis!

Unknown said...

Keep working on that one, and you and Cadbury are soon to be famous.

Sharon Mae said...

What a cutie! He needs to teach Grady a thing or two!

Mom said...

Bennett says, "Megan, I like your dog, I wish I could see him!"

Lucy says, "I like Cadbury singing, sometime I want to go to Oklahoma and see him perform for real!"

Owen <3 Alyssa said...

So awesome! I wish my dog could do tricks. Love that last picture of him!

Chris and Heather said...

Reminds me of my canine kids! I once had Asia performing ballet in her tu tu for treats!