October 19, 2012

Oliver Visits Denver

The little Mister & I got to go to Denver last week.  The flight to Denver could not have gone smoother. Everyone commented at the end of the flight what a perfect little traveler I have.
Oliver enjoyed all the extra attention,
& slept like a champ - - 8 hours each night!
{Food Coma}
He even did well, with all the 'Get up & Go.' AKA:  All the Antique Shopping...
once these guys arrived for some fun!
 
Grandpa entertained Oliver & I when we got bored of all the antique malls.
Oliver gave lots of cute smiles...we couldn't get enough.
 
 
Do you notice somebody likes his monkey friend...
{A Private Moment}
[Thanks Auntie Beth for the Monkey.]
I wish the flight home was as smooth as his three previous flights, but alas, it was not. The worst part about it included Oliver's first poopy blow out, preceded by him & I in an airplane laboratory for clean-up duty. We were definitely excited to get home & see Jordan & Cadbury.
Ollie misses his adoring fans though...
Love my family! ♥ ♥ ♥


1 comment:

Mom said...

So fun to see you, I loved spending time with you both! Thank you for all your love and support!