March 28, 2015

Jordan's Thirtieth

Earlier in March, we planned on going down south by Tucson to see Kartchner Caverns. The day before I came down with really awful allergies. I decided we better give my ticket to JJ. I was bummed, but Jordan had a good time. That was one of the things he did for his birthday. On his actual birthday, we went out to dinner and came back and had cake with family.



Ollie waited all day to be able to blow out those candles. The next morning, Jordan and I went on a mini hike at Mount Ord. It had beautiful views and was the perfect amount of hike. Of course, Jordan has all the pics from these occasions on his phone. Wha Whaa. BUT, believe me when I say, it was a great month. Jordan - you turned thirty with grace & style...I hope I handle it as well. :)


No comments: