April 25, 2013

Nine Months

While we were in Arizona, our boy turned 9 Months old!

I can't even believe it!

Yesterday he had his 9 month check-up.
♦ 20 lbs. 4 oz. [50%]
♦ 29.25 inches [75%]
♦ Head circumference - 46.1 cm [75%]
{Have I mentioned exactly how big & round this boys head is before? Perfectly spherical.}
Proof:
And yes, now that he is crawling, he has a few battle wounds. 
Wood floor - 1, Ollie - 0
One of my very favorite things as a mommy - - creeping in Ollie's room every night to check on him & say good night. 

So cute when he is asleep!
I usually come out of his room & say to Jordan, "Cutest baby EVER!"
A few weeks ago, we went on a walk with friends. It was nearly impossible to get these two little peanuts attention, but we managed one shot of these two little buddies.
Oliver & Leif
I am so grateful Ollie does well wherever I take him. He never complains or gets grumpy.
Ollie - it has been the BEST 9 months of our lives! Thanks for joining our family!

1 comment:

Mom said...

What a sweet baby boy he is! We loved having him with us for a few days. Never long enough though!