August 20, 2010

Home At Last

We're Back!
Who looks like they are a little too excited (/crazy)?YIKES!!! Must have been the 10 1/2 hour car ride. By the way, this is the only way Ben would take a picture with me, I had to sneak behind him...can you feel the love?
We finally arrived back home to good ol' sweltering Mesa, AZ.
My family welcomed us in style with hamburgers & homemade Cherry Nut ice cream. The meal was very welcome after a very long couple of days spent in the car eating fast food. It was so good to see everyone.
Beth, Tim, & I
My sissy-poo with a way better tan than I - not even fair to be in the same picture with someone so tan.
Can you spot the crazed Aunt being smothered by the small, but surprisingly solid little bodies?
My 'Please sir, more gruel' pose with my beautiful Mama.
A content looking, handsome hubby.
Sure, Ben will take a picture with these adorable kiddos, I don't blame him. Sure was fun to see everyone.

No comments: