February 27, 2014

Family Vacay

We just got home from a family vacay in Colorado.
Yay - Vacation!
Don't be fooled by this picture, the plane ride did not go smoothly. :(
{I captured the picture when I told Ollie to stand up and say "Sorry" to all the other passengers. He thought that was funny.}
We had so much fun visiting with Elyce & Anita. 

They are so much fun, generous, helpful, and loving. We always love to see them. Ollie warmed right up to Elyce, but was a little less sure about Anita.
 Didn't your mother ever tell you it isn't polite to stare, Oliver Rogers?! He stood in this comatose state for probably five minutes which brought about laughing fits by Elyce, which are always my favorite.
Once he realized she is equally as awesome, it was all good in the hood.
We totally ruined their diets by our visit because we ate like kings every day we were there. Ollie was a bit of a handful, but settled in eventually at each restaurant.
Ollie, Elyce, and I made a Target run and found this sweet hat. Ollie was hamming it up for the camera.

{My mom's response to these pictures: "He is special." Haha!}
Ollie isn't used to so much excitement and running so many errands in a single day, he got crazy by the time bedtime rolled around.
See for yourself...
I love my little buddy.
I was so glad I got to share him for a week.

Thanks for everything ladies! We love you and can't wait for our next trip to Denver!
Oh, and sorry again for the Cheerio's in your water jug -
And wherever else you may find them. :)

No comments: