August 26, 2018

Mother's Day Perfection & Last Days of Preschool

I think these downloaded backwards so here is May on rewind, 4 months late. Go me! For Mother's Day we took a weekend girls trip to the beach! It was the best Mother's Day on record, I might add. I smell a new tradition and PINKBERRY!!!
 We hung out, went to bed early, ate, sat at the beach, shopped, drove, talked, ate some more and came home just in time to celebrate Mother's Day dinner with those that made us moms. Perfect!
We literally ate fish and chips for lunch one day and then missed our freeway exit and ended up at this pie place not ten minutes after leaving the fish and chips place. So fun!
Edison was in need of his 4th haircut (see pics at end of post that match this long hair-do) so I strapped him to a chair and went to work.


 After the first session it looked pretty good,  but it took a 2nd session to clean it up and then it looked great. I've gotten quite good in my years cutting Oliver's hair - my guinea pig.

 Waiting for someone to pick him up for a swim somewhere at some point last May???
 Here is the finished haircut & an adorable baby boy.













 At taco Tuesday one week, Eddie kept eating this spoon and was making the best bitter old man face.




 I was so sad it was the end of preschool at Miss Sally's for Oliver. He loved his friends, he loved Miss Sally and I loved him going to preschool. He had his program and it was adorable.








 Ready to move on to kindergarten. Sad.

Another random Ollie in swimwear pic???

 I slightly remember my sister inviting Oliver to go do something fun with friends months ago, but can't really remember, but here that is.
 It must have been semi-decent weather a few months ago, because we went on a walk in May???
 Waiting at the dentist Oliver said he made a vacuum (the hand-held kind)...must be my kid.

 and those long hair pics I told you about...
 This was Mother's Day evening with all the peeps we left behind for the weekend.


 Those chubby limbs and cheeks are the best!
 Those two front teefs are pushing their way through!




 Sam's Club run.

No comments: